Auburn Hills Roofing Pros is a full-service roofing contractor that specializes in the sales and installation of asphalt shingle roofing systems from Atlas, Certainteed, GAF, and Owens Corning, among other manufacturers.
Call Us Today!
Professional Asphalt Roofing Services
You can’t turn around on any street without coming face to face with an Asphalt Shingle Roofing structure. Several factors contribute to their popularity as a roofing material on American homes, including availability (they are readily available at local suppliers), affordability (they are the most affordable roofing option), and the fact that they are available in a huge variety of different colors and textures to give your roof a distinctive, designer appearance.
Aside from your gorgeous new roof, you will have no idea that our team was ever on the premises, from the taking off of your old roof to the installation of your new roof and the meticulous cleanup of our work site.
What You Should Know About Asphalt Shingles Is As Follows:
Rain, ice, snow, hail, wind, and the sun are all elements that constantly work against your roofing material. Your gutters will reveal if your asphalt shingle roof is beginning to show signs of wear. In the past, if you removed a handful of trash from your gutter and were left with a handful of sand, it’s a very clear indication that your roofing material is failing. The sand in your gutters is the granules from your asphalt shingles that have fallen off your roof. These granules provide a protective outer coating on your roofing shingle, and if they are not present, the lifespan of your shingle will be significantly shortened.
The Advantages of Asphalt Roofing:
As one of the most extensively used roofing materials, asphalt shingles can be produced using either organic or fiberglass as a base ingredient, depending on the application. The following are some of the advantages of placing asphalt shingles on your home, ranging from appearance to affordability:
- Asphalt roofing shingles may be shaped and formed into a variety of different angles, shapes, and forms, allowing you to create a truly unique roofing solution.
- Asphalt roofing shingles are available in a variety of colors and patterns to match various architectural designs.
- To enhance the aesthetics of your home, asphalt shingles are available in a broad variety of colors.
- In the event of a fire, asphalt shingles provide great protection against the potential penetration and spread of flames.
- Asphalt roofing shingles are simple to install for people who have received proper training. It is critical to have a proper installation to get a decent result.
- Because of their endurance, asphalt roofing shingles require extremely little maintenance, resulting in a reduction in the overall cost and labor of owning a roof over its lifetime.
Roofing Alternative That Is Both Affordable And Effective
Asphalt shingles are the most cost-effective of all roofing materials because they provide high-end style and durability without charging a significant price for these qualities.
The following are some additional benefits of building an asphalt roof:
- Solar-reflecting shingles, for example, can help you save money on your energy bills.
- Asphalt shingles can be recycled in certain circumstances.
- Discoloration can be avoided by the use of treatment procedures.
- Asphalt shingles can be designed to seem like wood, slate, or cedar, depending on the manufacturer.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Auburn Hills Roofing Pros a full-service roofing company. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new roof installation will be backed by a manufacturer’s complete guarantee as well as a warranty for our craftsmanship, depending on the project and materials selected by the customer.